Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Show?

Re:Show?

saabgirl9000 wrote:
    I\'d love to come to a gathering. I haven\'t had a hedgehog for very long (4 months) but I\'m in love with hedgehogs and would like to meet other owners.
    I\'ve only had my 2 boys for about 4 months as well!! I love mine!!!

I would also definitely be interested in attending a gathering with my new girl!

I\'m sure all the details will be announced here in the forum so keep checking back if you want to attend
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Kristyn wrote:
    I would also definitely be interested in attending a gathering with my new girl!
    NO!!!!! Not Kristyn with a Y! Everyone quick hide. LOL, j/k :woohoo:

-K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World

Now just because my new hedgie likes me more than she likes you, you don\'t have to take that attitude. :unsure: :whistle:That seems rather hurtful! As punishment, I am just gonna stick around and buy another hedgie from you! See how you like that. You are going to rue the day you let me come onto this forum. :evil: So, all joking aside, looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday or Thursday and seeing my new sweetie!!!

Oh Kristyn...giving Kelly a hard time! :laugh: Good. She needs it. She picks on me all the time.
    In Love With My Hedgehogs; Milkshake, Ecstasi, Custard, Sir Dublin Mudslide, Ichabod, Kodak, Oreo, Perplexed, Vanilla Bean, Frost, Chester & Tobias.

Kristyn wrote:
    Now just because my new hedgie likes me more than she likes you, you don\'t have to take that attitude. :unsure: :whistle:That seems rather hurtful! As punishment, I am just gonna stick around and buy another hedgie from you! See how you like that. You are going to rue the day you let me come onto this forum. :evil: So, all joking aside, looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday or Thursday and seeing my new sweetie!!!
    Oh carp! I really gone and done it now!

Heather, we found your doppleganger!

-K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hedgehog World

HamorHollow wrote:
    Heather, we found your doppleganger!

-K
    Awesome. That is all I can say. Awesome.
    In Love With My Hedgehogs; Milkshake, Ecstasi, Custard, Sir Dublin Mudslide, Ichabod, Kodak, Oreo, Perplexed, Vanilla Bean, Frost, Chester & Tobias.

Any advice on traveling with a hedgehog? If we came to the gathering or even a show in CT it would probably be at least four hours for us. Ava was very angry and pooped and peed herself a zillion times on the 4.5hr journey up here from Julie\'s. She even hated the 15 minute ride to the vet and back.
    Family: Ava & Gelsomina - Hedgehogs
    Enoch & Fellini - Cats
    Meneo - Dog
    Carlo - Human

CandJ327 wrote:
    Any advice on traveling with a hedgehog?
    Cars = Good, Bikes = Bad.

A smaller carrier with a blanket will probably make her the most comfortable.

-K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hedgehog World