Thread: Classified Rules

Administrator

Classified Rules

The staff here at hedgehogworld.com reserve the right to remove any classifieds posts that we feel are inappropriate, dangerous, or otherwise not desirable.
    Grounds for removal can include illegal locations, products or merchandise not safe for hedgehogs, fraudulent classifieds, or anything else that the staff feels necessary.
    When possible, removal or refusal of a classified will be accompanied by an explanation of why your post was refused.
    Repeated attempts to post similar messages after removal of a post may result in rejection of your membership to this forum.
    Hedgehogworld tries to provide a safe, educational place for the hedgehog community to learn and discuss their pets, and will do what we feel necessary to protect that purpose.

6) Do not join this forum simply for the purpose of posting ads. Our active and participating members are welcome to post ads for their hedgehog related goods, services, events, etc. Members who are not active except for posting of ads will not be tolerated, please participate in the forums and get to know us first.

Becca
    hhw admin

Post edited by: William, at: 2007/01/20 16:03

Re:Classified Rules

This post may have been aimed at me. I have joined and posted solely to look for a new home for my hedgehog, but that is only because I want to find the best, knowledgeable and caring home for him, not because I am trying to abuse the forum in any way. I want to advertise Harry to those who would provide the right home for him, as he is only for sale very reluctantly due to an allergy. I have been a member of the only UK forum that I know of since before I bought Harry, but I wanted to advertise him to more people, so please don\'t dismiss me as one of those people who uses a forum for free advertising in order to make money!

Deborah-feel free to post your ad for Harry. We would be happy to help you find a new home for him or help you figure out a way to keep him if that is possible.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Hello Deborah,
    I didn\'t notice your post about Harry. I\'m not sure where you\'re located but I am a rescue station for Hedgehogs through the International Hedgehog Association. I am located in NH. If you are located anywhere in the New England area, I would love to learn more about Harry and how I may be able to help. I only have one rescue at the moment and I could offer him a home full of hedgehog love and affection.

Cyndi

Unlike the rest of the forum, the classifieds are moderated which means they do not get posted immediately, they have to be approved. Only post your ad once and it will be approved as soon as possible if it complies with the forum criteria.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information