Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waiter! I Want The Hedgehog For Dinner

Re:Waiter! I Want The Hedgehog For Dinner

zorra578 wrote:
    Jednine, I have a friend from Korea who tells me that they don\'t just use dogs from the street, but there is a certain breed that is bred specifically for the meat. Sort of like there are types of cattle. :X I don\'t like the idea at all, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
    hey! i live in korea too!and zorra578 is right they breed a certain kind of dog.

Isn\'t it a chow chow. In my encyclopedia of breeds it tells each breed\'s origin, purpose, and history. Most say duck hunting or guardianship, but under chow chow it actually says their original purpose was and i quote, \"food source\". So so sad.
    Mom to Althea the hedgehog, Sophie the pit bull, and Zelda the mouse.

ahhhhh! i know about people eating dogs cats ect but i never heard of people eating hedgehogs!!i heard they skin the dogs and cats alive to prepare them to be eaten !!makes me sad just to think about it thats why i am an animal avtivist!!!!

Hmmm, I told my friend, he asked me back \"Do you eat meat?\".

I said \"Yes\".

He replied \"How different from pig, cow and chicken that you eat? If you eat a dog everyday you will think it\'s a pig not a dog\".

Me \"...\"

He\'s right by the way, so I don\'t wanna eat anymore meat (LOL).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Visit my online shop at Boutique Recipes

I still love meat, yum. Dogs and cats and hedgehogs are smarter than cows and chickens. Maybe not pigs which is why I really don\'t eat pork. I used to be vegetarian until I worked on a farm that raised organic chickens and cows. and now I know... they are retarded and meant for us to hunt and eat. Chicken even eat chicken, why can\'t we? Cows? Just NO intelligence, that blank stare, that drool, their manners! Maybe our farm had dumb cows, but it sure didn\'t make me regret eating them. Pork on the other hand... pigs act like dogs really. Plus they are disgusting and carry the most zoonotic diseases(passed from animal to human) than any other domestic livestock. You know how much stuff you can get from them? gross. So I don\'t eat pork. yuck.
    Mom to Althea the hedgehog, Sophie the pit bull, and Zelda the mouse.

but you can train cows to ride it, then produce rice on a farm??

cow is cute!! yes, yummy too!! LOL!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spikes_equal_love wrote:
    I still love meat, yum. Dogs and cats and hedgehogs are smarter than cows and chickens. Maybe not pigs which is why I really don\'t eat pork. I used to be vegetarian until I worked on a farm that raised organic chickens and cows. and now I know... they are retarded and meant for us to hunt and eat. Chicken even eat chicken, why can\'t we? Cows? Just NO intelligence, that blank stare, that drool, their manners! Maybe our farm had dumb cows, but it sure didn\'t make me regret eating them.
    I\'m sorry but this is highly offensive to me. I\'m vegetarian and I\'m not saying you should be or anything but wow. Some people don\'t eat chickens and cows for other reasons than their intelligence. So, maybe you should be a little more considerate.
    Again, not trying to convert anyone. Just trying to get people to be a little nicer

[/quote]well... people still eat cats and dogs... in fact I heard on the news recently that in china because of the Olympics restaurants were asked to remove or CLEARLY LABEL if the dish contained dog meat....[/quote]

Chows were breed in China to be their source of food. Hence the name Chow. :unsure:

uhhhhh!! cows chickens ect are very cute and smart in there own way that we dont understand!! uhh!!

Let it be, we eat - we die.

No human can\'t live without invade others lives. Even I\'m breathing right now I\'m stealing my hedgehog oxygen to breath LOL.

Imagine such a bad way, we can be a really good source of food for an alien, ya know? ROFL!!! So one day we\'re all dead, why don\'t we make \"A Meaningful Day\" for our world right now? started by smiling at the mirror first, what would you see? then smiling at me, please!

Anyway, I don\'t eat chicken because of gout. The funny thing is I eat everything but one day it return to screw me up. Hypertension, fatty liver, gout. blah blah blah. I hate meat but I just can\'t resist it.

I dreamed that I don\'t wanna eat anything accept \"air\". After that I dreamed to be a chef.... because everything just delicious ,and it\'s wonderful to create such a thing like FOOD.

Hmmm.... anyway, the most stupid animal is us (human). Don\'t blame other animals. okey-doke?

:woohoo:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]