Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maryland

Maryland

Mid-Atlantic seems to be TOO quiet. I moved to Maryland in October, and have been loving it (mostly)! We\'d love to meet/chat/visit with other Marylander or anyone else in the Mid-Atlantic with hedgehogs.
    Stasi
    Terrapin Hedgehogs
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Re:Maryland

We\'re soooo happy to have you in the Mid-Atlantic Stasi!!!!! Sure has perked things up around here!

Amy
    Virginia Hedgehogs
    Amy
    Virginia Hedgehogs
    Newport News, VA

Hi! I am also in the mid-atlantic area, new to this site, but not to hedgies! I am in the DC area. My name is Barbara and am known on Chins n Quills as Hollys Mom. My lone hedgie, Bitty, is appearing in an HGTV commercial on \"I Want That\" for Pet Pup Tents this week... a fun experience. I have had Hedghogs for the past 8 years and as many as 18 at one time. I am enjoying all I have learned reading the posts on this site. I\'m glad that I found it! [img size=530]http://www.hedgehogworld.com/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/Bitty.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: mtnest, at: 2005/11/05 18:14

Welcome Barbara! I\'m glad you\'re enjoying the site, and the hedgie in your life now. Hopefully we can find some more people in the Mid-Atlantic area and have a gathering. -- Sometime after the holidays obviously.
    Stasi
    Hedgehog World

*giggles*

I was first.

I think we need a hedgehog show...

AH! A show. That could be fun.....Right now a gathering sounds more my speed
    Hedgehog World

I can bring crab dip or brownies or candy or potato salad or lasagna...

I know of hedgie owners in the area... I just don\'t think that they know about the site. I found it quite by accident when I started to wonder why I was no longer seeing the names of some of the \"old timers\" on chins n quills and found people had begun to migrate to a more serious site. I\'ll begin to spread the word locally.

I\'d be happy to meet with just a small group. Nice to meet some new addicts! - Barbara

YUMMY! Something to look forward to after the holiday craziness....I can provide the place!
    Hedgehog World

Very cool. CnQ hasn\'t been big with me, I\'m getting used to the whole forum idea again here -- and quite like it!
    Hedgehog World