Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hi everyone! I\'m Courtney and I hail from big, bad Canada. I\'ve owned hedgehogs since May 2005 and I\'m thoroughly addicted. I currently own three hedgehogs - Kismet (petstore, albino), Cuda (petstore, Algerian chocolate) and Vette (rescue, Algerian brown, I think). Previous to my \"terrible trio\", I owned a sweet little hedgehog named Hemi. She passed away in April 2007.

After issues with another forum that I am a long-term member of, I found this place and decided to join. The fact that it seemed so friendly was a huge plus, and I\'m glad that I\'m not seeing any of the \"God complex\" that seems to be prevalent at other forums.

I\'m just in the process of planning out a huge cage overhaul for the trio (I have a set of two Ferret Nation model 142 cages), but will post pictures of everyone eventually.

Re:Hello!

Hi Courtney!!! Glad to see you here! Ronnie and Phoebe say hi!
    Ronnie - 5.5 year old female hedgehog
    Phoebe - 1 year old female hedgehog
    Buster - 12 year old tabby cat
    June - 3 year old leopard gecko
    Campbell Jane - 5 year old bearded dragon

RIP Jasper, the best bearded dragon ever.

http://www.creaturesall.com

Hi Courtney Enjoy the forum-I\'d love to see pics of your cages when they are done.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Hey Courtney. Welcome to Hedgehog World. When I first got my hedgie, Tweetle in February, I joined this forum and a couple others, and this is by far the nicest and most welcoming one. I hope we all get to know you and your hedgies and see lots of pictures! By the way, Tweetle says Welcome, too!

~Felicia

Thanks, everyone!

Until I manage to find some time to remodel the cages, I\'ll link you to my website that has some pictures and stories about each of my babies. It\'s my design website, but feel free to ignore everything aside from the section I\'m going to link you to. Heh.

http://quill-media.net/inspiration.php