Thread: Howdy, Hogfans!

Howdy, Hogfans!

Hi everyone!

My name is Sandi and I hail from Cowtown, otherwise known as Calgary, AB. I am currently owned by two lovely ladies - Ronnie and Phoebe. Ronnie is a rescue whom I took in about 14 months ago. She is over five years old! I think she is an Algerian chocolate chip, although colours aren\'t my forte. Phoebe is a re-home whom I took in just over two months ago. She is most likely about 8 months old. I believe she is an Algerian brown. Prior to my two beautiful girls, I had a sweet little hedgehog boy named Irwin. He was a rescue from the Humane Society, and he unfortunately had to be put to sleep due to WHS just six months after I brought him home. In addition to my hogs, I also have a cat, a bearded dragon, and a gecko.

Here are my hoggies:

Ronnie:

Phoebe:

And my much missed Irwin:

Ronnie - 5.5 year old female hedgehog
    Phoebe - 1 year old female hedgehog
    Buster - 12 year old tabby cat
    June - 3 year old leopard gecko
    Campbell Jane - 5 year old bearded dragon

RIP Jasper, the best bearded dragon ever.

http://www.creaturesall.com

Re:Howdy, Hogfans!

Hi Sandiand Ronnie and Phoebe too!
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Welcome Sandi! I hope you learn to love Hedgehog World as much as I do. Tweetle says hi, too!

~Felicia

:woohoo: Another canadian, and better yet, from Alberta! I myself am from Fort McMurray. Welcome aboard, Sandi!

You got some cute hedgehogs!
    If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. ~James Herriot

~Sam~
    Slave to Dazi(F) and Indiana(M) the hedgehogs.

Hi Sandi! Look at Ron\'s toofers! I just love her grin. It\'s like she\'s plotting something...

I miss Phoebe! I bet she\'s getting big and even more mischievious.

She\'s so big now, Courtney - 330 grams last time I weighed her! She is really filling out too - she is round instead of oblong now. :laugh: And BTW, what Ronnie and her toofers are plotting is how they\'re going to chomp me on Friday when we go to the vet! :ohmy:
    Ronnie - 5.5 year old female hedgehog
    Phoebe - 1 year old female hedgehog
    Buster - 12 year old tabby cat
    June - 3 year old leopard gecko
    Campbell Jane - 5 year old bearded dragon

RIP Jasper, the best bearded dragon ever.

http://www.creaturesall.com

HAHAH. At least you don\'t flinch much when those chompers catch you!

I\'m glad that Phoebe is filling out. She was absolutely tiny when I was fostering her, but now that she\'s round... that\'s a great sign. Is she still being a complete diva about eating? I wonder if she\'s just too lazy to chew kibble... hehe. Kismet has that problem sometimes too. She likes to hold out for chicken or something on occasion.

Aww those picture are super cute!!
    And welcome!!