Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hedgehog show in Maryland this spring

hedgehog show in Maryland this spring

I am looking at hosting a hedgehog show this spring, and am posting here to see what interest, and/or volunteers I\'ll have. :laugh:
    I\'m thinking May, but am flexible in hearing what people would like to see date wise.
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Super Moderator

Re:hedgehog show in Maryland this spring

I have absolutely NO clue where we\'ll be with the adoption and other chaos, but under the \"Divine willing and the crick don\'t rise\" I\'ll do my best!
    Laura Tong
    Keeper of the Chaos
    PogStar Hedgehogs and PrairieStar Farm
    www.pogstarhedgehogs.com

Administrator

If school is easier than I fear, and I become independantly wealthy and can afford the trip, and the crick don\'t rise, count me in too.
    Becca

i live in NoVa so i\'m totally down. just keep me updated! i\'m sure mose would love to make some prickly friends

Unfortunately this spring will exclude me.. lol.. showing a hedgie and nursing a baby (not to mention trying to nurse on an airplane!) just won\'t mix.. lol.. otherwise it would be the same here! I would love to go..
    Mommy to:
    5 kids-KJ, Walker, Rand, Kierlyn, Raed
    14 Hedgies- Tumbleweed, Marvin, Aodhan, Shiner, Mobic, Gemma, Kisses, Lydia, Grace, Nebula, Mireya, Isis, LadyBell and Gwynn

Count me in!!!!! :woohoo: And Mr. Pickles and Spikey will be in attendance:woohoo:

Hope all is well with you and the hedgies,

Andrea

Spring is horrible for me but we will make it if we can-either way I would love to sponsor an event or class. Let me know what I can do from here.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Don\'t worry Stasi, I\'ll be there for you. If the crick rises, I will rent a boat and paddle my way down to you. :laugh:

I\'m glad to help you out with planning and such, just LMK.

K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World

I *Might* be able to go, depending on when. Also, I have relatives down there, so who knows!
    [img size=150]http://i44.tinypic.com/6hmgzb.jpg[/img]

[fontc=reds=7f=georgia]Here comes the [/font][fontc=blues=7f=georgia]rain[/font][fontc=reds=7f=georgia] again, falling from the [/font][fontc=oranges=7f=georgia]stars.[/font]

For various reasons, the show has been postponed until February 2010. Not TOO far away, so keep saving your pennies! lol
    I will be having an openhouse aka hedge-ama-fest in the spring (april) this year though, and all will be welcome! :laugh:
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World