Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hedgehog show in Maryland this spring

Re:hedgehog show in Maryland this spring

Thats a whole another year????? why so long can\'t it just be a couple months?? i have been waiting for foreveer to bring my own hedgie to hedgehog fest now i need to wait more than a year? sorry to talk about myself but im positive other ppl are gonna be dissapointed.
    [img size=150]http://i44.tinypic.com/6hmgzb.jpg[/img]

[fontc=reds=7f=georgia]Here comes the [/font][fontc=blues=7f=georgia]rain[/font][fontc=reds=7f=georgia] again, falling from the [/font][fontc=oranges=7f=georgia]stars.[/font]

Yep, it\'s a whole nother year - and noone will be more disappointed than I am!
    Timing it so that it doesn\'t conflict with other things, including things life throws at you, can be difficult. There\'s a show in Jun in MO, one in Oct in MA, summer is out, and I am committed to other things this winter rather unexpectedly.:unsure:
    So, yeah, big mid Atlantic show Feb 2010. Til then, there are others not TOO far away
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Your hedgie fests are AWESOME and I am glad that you are having one in April. Count us in (me and hedgies). And of course I will help in any way and will bring whatever you need.

Andrea

I may be able to help with this February one, and it will be nice because it won\'t be ask much of a drive as Fest for me.

-Jeremy

Re:hedgehog show in Maryland - here we go!

Ok, starting the ball here, slowly (sorry guys!)
    I\'m fishing to see if anyone local (within an hour or so of Joppa) knows of a location for our show.

I\'m trying the community college, but last I checked, they were cool to the idea.
    Other thoughts?

We\'re talking May or June.
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Oh...Oh...ME, ME, ME!!!!!

How does the show thing work?

I want to volunteer! but im only 13... so if age isnt a proble i would love to help!