Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedgehogs in Texas?

Hedgehogs in Texas?

I cant seem to find any breeders in Texas is anyone able to help me locate some i am very interested in getting a baby hedgehog!

Re:Hedgehogs in Texas?

This is an important announcement from the staff to the general membership?

Try the South-Central US forum.
    You can lead a hedgehog to prune juice, but you can’t make him drink it.
    Nor would you want to.

Moved to proper forum.

Toe wrote:
    This is an important announcement from the staff to the general membership?

Try the South-Central US forum.
    We\'ve all posted in the wrong forum from time to time.. It can be fixed easily!
    Mommy to:
    5 kids-KJ, Walker, Rand, Kierlyn, Raed
    14 Hedgies- Tumbleweed, Marvin, Aodhan, Shiner, Mobic, Gemma, Kisses, Lydia, Grace, Nebula, Mireya, Isis, LadyBell and Gwynn

No, actually I never have. B)

And sure, I know it can be moved, I was just joking. I\'m an admin or moderator on a few different forums, for pete\'s sake! :silly:
    You can lead a hedgehog to prune juice, but you can’t make him drink it.
    Nor would you want to.

ok then.. we aren\'t ALL perfect!
    Mommy to:
    5 kids-KJ, Walker, Rand, Kierlyn, Raed
    14 Hedgies- Tumbleweed, Marvin, Aodhan, Shiner, Mobic, Gemma, Kisses, Lydia, Grace, Nebula, Mireya, Isis, LadyBell and Gwynn

I got my hedgehog from Portland, TX. Corpus Christi evidently outlawed hedgehogs back in 2002 or 2005. I don\'t know about other cities in TX.

There is a grumpy 8 month old boy hoggie in our Pet store here in Harlingen TX who needs a good home. I\'d adopt him but live with my parents and they say no more pets. Squee came in under the radar because he is blind.
    Proud owner of a blind hedgie (Squeebles), a spoiled Siamese cat, one Manx-Mix goodness knows what else cat, 3 fish, and 2 hermit crabs.

A store in League City has a breeder they get their hedgies from. I got mine there. The store is called Rainforest Pets. They have exotic animals and stuff there. Great store!!!!! Not sure how close that is to you, but oh well. Hope this helps!!

Like the last poster, I don't know where in Texas you are, but I know Lubbock pet stores often carry hedgehogs. I've seen hedgies in the pet store at the mall there numerous times. There are also a lot of breeders who will ship hedgies all over the U.S. That's how we got Mr. Pricklepants, b/c there aren't any pet stores I know of in the Amarillo area (where we live now) that regularly stock hedgies.