Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official hedgehogworld.com merchandise!

Administrator

Official hedgehogworld.com merchandise!

Hedgehogworld.com has two stores full of goodies to tempt you with! Proceeds from both stores go toward supporting our site and helping us grow.

Our stores can be found through the links in our tool bar, or reached directly at www.zazzle.com/hedgehogworld* and www.artsnow.com/hedgehogworld .

We would like to thank some of our members for sharing their photos with us to make these awesome goodies possible. Thanks to
    Pogstar
    Stasi
    Kane123
    dzmeadows
    illinidairychic
    harleyhog
    pricklesnquills
    for your support of our site.

If you would like to help promote our site and stores, there are a few ways you can do so. You can purchase products, donate pictures, or add banners (we have ones with rotating featured products) to your site or social networking page. If you have a zazzle store yourself, let us know. With your permission, we can add you to the hedgehogworld store group, where any sales in your store help us earn bonus money for the hhw site. You will continue to recieve your income just as always, but your sales totals will be added to our group for calculation of sales bonuses.

Thank you all for your help and support of hedgehogworld.com!
    (the old thread was getting kind of tangled, so I decided it was time to refresh it! Sorry!)

Administrator

Re:Official hedgehogworld.com merchandise!

Guess what I found. Instead of posting the sales and specials on here, and trying to keep up with the current sales (and royally failing), there is a direct link to all of the current updated sales!

www.zazzle.com/coupons

They do better at keeping all of the sales up than I do. :-P
    Becca

Re:Official hedgehogworld.com merchandise!

Is it possible to get a logo hoodie and/or T-shirt with the logo on the back only?

I'd really like to help out. This site has been so helpful, and I'd like to be as involved as I can! I created a zazzle account and would love to get started on creating a store that you can add to the hedgehogworld store group. I could donate pictures as well. I think it's so great that there are so many people dedicated to these cute, little animals. It really is wonderful! I hope I can help out.

Administrator
    Stellsbells, email us at hedgehog.world@gmail.com and I will let you know what needs to be done to link your store to ours. Thanks for your willingness to help out!

Your welcome! I will e-mail you as soon as I can.

I'm definitely willing to donate pictures, and I'm looking into starting a Zazzle store as well.
    ~ Helen ~
    Proud owner of: Hazel, Lilu, Ivan, & Quentin
    email: helenshedgehogs@live.ca

I love my HHW mug and zazzle is having a sale right now on mugs! For 20% off this weekend use this code... FFHSMUGS4YOU
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

Administrator
    Helen, throw me an email if there is anything I can do to help you with the zazzle store, they can be a lot of fun, can bring in a little income from time to time (our zazzle store helped pay for some of the site's expenses this last year), and if you choose to link your store to hhw's, then any sales you make also benefit world!
    Jaimie- thanks for the thumbs up, we have some fun mugs in the store, and all of the zazzle stuff that I have seen has been fantastic quality.
    Requests for specific types of merchandise can also be attempted, anyone have one of the doomafliggers that converts photos into embroidery files? If so, we can do embroidered products!
    B

I set up my store and just created a couple of products, how do I link my store to HHW?
    ~ Helen ~
    Proud owner of: Hazel, Lilu, Ivan, & Quentin
    email: helenshedgehogs@live.ca