Thread: Alabama Hedgies

Alabama Hedgies

Hey Everyone!
    I am new to the forum, though I read and used quite a bit of info from here before getting any hedgies.

I have searched several different forums online for other hedgehog owners in Alabama, but I can\'t seem to find any. I live in the North Alabama area and we currently have 7 hedgehogs (5 are babies, just weaned). We took the hedgehogs in (mama and dad) because the previous owners were moving to an army base that did not allow exotic pets in its on base housing.

Are there any other Alabama/Southern Tennessee owners? And where would I go to even begin finding the boys a good home? :unsure:

ANY information would be greatly appreciated! [img size=448]http://www.hedgehogworld.com/images/fbfiles/images/smlHedg4.JPG[/img]
    4 kids (2 @home), Gracie (11y cat), Tucker (3 y rehab cat), Skitty (2y recovered stray), Stevie (newborn boxturtle), Rosie (F Pinto)- Mama to Spartacus, Sam, Samoa, Snowflake, & Velcro (All M, Born 7.09), Doug (M Pinto),7 Glofish, 3 crickets.
    Our home is lovingly known as Dysfunction Junction

Re:Alabama Hedgies

OH I WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER!! I\'m in west central MO... I am totally in love with the one that is front and center in the photo!!! ADORABLE! :woohoo:
    Mommy to:
    5 kids-KJ, Walker, Rand, Kierlyn, Raed
    14 Hedgies- Tumbleweed, Marvin, Aodhan, Shiner, Mobic, Gemma, Kisses, Lydia, Grace, Nebula, Mireya, Isis, LadyBell and Gwynn

Are there any other Alabama/Southern Tennessee owners? And where would I go to even begin finding the boys a good home?

ANY information would be greatly appreciated!
    Post an ad on here if you want to under babies for sale. Have the owners fill out a questionnaire like the one on my site or the other breeders sites. Then you will know that they know how to take care of your babies.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Thank you guys!

Here\'s a link to a few more pictures

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=582856c91d

~Leigh
    4 kids (2 @home), Gracie (11y cat), Tucker (3 y rehab cat), Skitty (2y recovered stray), Stevie (newborn boxturtle), Rosie (F Pinto)- Mama to Spartacus, Sam, Samoa, Snowflake, & Velcro (All M, Born 7.09), Doug (M Pinto),7 Glofish, 3 crickets.
    Our home is lovingly known as Dysfunction Junction

I\'m in Alabama
    There ar e absolutely NO hedgie networks down here :[
    Lauren Edwards of
    Quills Alabama