+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hedgie Babies for Sale in Iowa

Hedgie Babies for Sale in Iowa

We are a USDA-licensed, small-scale breeder of sugar gliders & hedgehogs (Dorman Exotics), located just North of Des Moines. We are excited to have 4 hedgehog babies that will be available 12/23/09, just in time for Christmas!

They\'re still a little too young to definitively determine color, but this is what we have:
    - 1 dark male, with dark face ($225)
    - 1 light-medium male ($200)
    - 1 light-medium female with pinto markings on her sides ($225)
    - 1 light-medium female high pinto ($250)

We cannot guarantee color as hedgehogs go through quilling at 8-12 weeks & color may change. However, pinto markings will not change.

All baby hedgehogs come with a 1lb bag of our food mix and a 2-yr health guarantee against Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome. My husband also makes cages, running wheels, & nestboxes & we offer both basic & complete starter kits available at great prices, to help you make sure you have everything you need. If you are interested in a same-sex litter-mate, the 2nd hedgehog will be discounted $50. We cannot guarantee them to get along long-term, but it is more likely if they are litter-mates. Babies are held daily to ensure they will be used to handling, although they do come in all different personalities and some are more shy than others.

I am trying to get our website up soon, so I can post more information & pictures. Please don\'t hesitate to contact me with questions. Also, I may be able to ship or meet you part way if you do not live near Des Moines.

Thanks,
    Misty
    Slave to my 6 hedgehogs, 5 sugar gliders, 1 shih tzu, & 1 hubby.
    Dorman Exotics (new) Website
    Sugar Glider Website
    Sugar Glider Store with some hedgie supplies

Re:Hedgie Babies for Sale in Iowa

Prices have been reduced on the babies!

This is what we have available:

- 1 Dark boy with dark face ($175) - this one\'s the adventurer
    - 1 cinnamon boy ($150) - he\'s the sweetest of the bunch
    - 1 cinnamon pinto girl ($165) - a little shy at first, but then she warms up to you

The high pinto girl is sold.

For more details & pictures, please visit http://www.dormanexotics.com/available_hedgehogs.html. I\'m still working on getting them into the IHR. All babies come with 2-yr health guarantee against Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome.

Please email me with any questions, for a quicker response: misty@dormanexotics.com

Thanks,
    Misty
    Sugar Glider Website

Re:Hedgie Babies for Sale in Iowa

Quick update to our policy. We\'re still pretty new to breeding hedgehogs, so we\'re just working it all out. We are now offering a LIFETIME guarantee against WHS. We are also now listed with HBA & our babies will be registered with IHR. I have two left from the current litter. Please email me if you are interested. Pictures & info at http://www.dormanexotics.com.

Thanks,
    Misty
    Sugar Glider Website

+ Reply to Thread