Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: silly hedgie

silly hedgie

My little one was annointing himself with some wrapping paper, and he fell over in the process. :laugh: I was able to capture the moment on my cell phone. The picture is a bit blurry, but worth a look. Hopefully this works:
    [img size=159]http://www.hedgehogworld.com/images/fbfiles/images/winston_fell_over.JPG[/img]
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Re:silly hedgie

Awww...
    I really can\'t wait to get my hedgies! I pick them up on the 23rd!

When you first saw your little hedgie annoint, what was your reaction? Is it truly a weird experience? Funny? Awkward? I\'m curious what to expect, this will be my first hedgie experience!

Yuck! was my reaction. I have a few videos of Winston on Youtube (under termonjai), I\'m sure one of them has him annointing himself. I have seen hedgehog videos on youtube of annointing if you want to be \"prepared\".
    Congrats on getting your hedgie, and don\'t worry, the 23rd will be here faster than you know it.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

AWESOME picture! :laugh:

With regards to the annointing, well, my first reaction was to seeing my hedgie starting to nip/bite/lick the object over and over again. That had me worried, like \"wow, my hedgie is being aggressive\". Then comes the foaming at the mouth, which I knew about intellectually, but you really dont fully understand th at until you see it in person. And then come the contortions, which are a bit disturbing as your hedgie starts to contort to spread the foam all over :huh:

Just wait, it is coming LOL. When you bring your hedgie home, just wait and watch LOL.

Andrea

Haha, great pic!
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

Thanks everyone for your comments. I think I will go to youtube now to see...or should I wait to see my hedgies do it? Oh what the hay...I\'ll go to youtube!

Hey PintoPony...how do you change your profile pic to cute hedgie ones?

My hedgie hasn\'t annoited, but he did try to get a itch on his back and twisted up, just like he was annointing, my reaction is totally YUCK, I agree with you, it was so weird, and also kind of scary!

That is absolutely adorable, I guess hedgies can be in the christmas spirit too.

hehe so cute! :0) sorry, I know everyone else posted in this a week ago but I only just got back here now :oP And Kozmo doesn\'t anoint too often, but I thought it was gross and hilarious the first time I saw it. It\'s crazy how much they can twist and contort!
    ~Kozmo (hedgehog) ~Juliette (human)

I have an Etsy page! http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vanillabeana

I have hedgehog things on Zazzle! http://www.zazzle.com/vanillabeana/h...t=date_created

aaawwwww, thats a funny but cute piccy!

I havent seen my Hedgie annointing yet and ive had her for about 6 months now!