Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: silly hedgie

Re:silly hedgie

I\'ve had babies do it even before they open their eyes.

I think it\'s endearing.
    Stephanie ~
    Mizpah, Pippin and 2 other boys

that\'s a good moment :laugh:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Visit my online shop at Boutique Recipes

Awwww! He\'s adorable! =) Still haven\'t seen mine annoint, but going to check out youtube now and see what to look out for. =)

My boyfriend and I went camping last night, leaving Winston all alone at home. I had cleaned his litter, gave him fresh food and water and put up his water bottle in case he got his fleece blankie in his water bowl, again. Instead, he managed to bring his food bowl into bed with him. Silly, lazy hedgie, eating in bed.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

After straightening up Winston's cage this afternoon, he managed to rearrange it, again so he could eat without having to get out of bed. This time I had the camera ready, Check out the video. Quality isn't too great because of the lighting, didn't want to make it too bright for him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj3-qigiAbo
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Nothing better than breakfast in bed
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Im with you Sarah! I've had mine for a lil over a month (wow it seems longer), and I still have not seen samson annoint!
    Proud parent of....20 pets!! I have 4 ferrets, 3 hedgies, 3 tortoises, 5 chinchillas, a STO, a Bufo Alvarius, and a Gopher snake, and my 2 dogs .......It's ALWAYS feeding time, for someone in my house!

Winston had another silly moment this evening. I get him out when dinner is ready so we can have family dinner time. Winston is in his sleep sack (w/ some kibble in it) on the table while we eat. He was extra fiesty this evening, and started digging. Before I knew it, the food was flying. A piece of his kibble bounced off of my plate and landed in my lap. I had the mail on the table as well, and he could smell it (he has a thing for paper). So I put a catalog in front of him, and he went to town on it (chewing and annointing). I don't think there is a single page that doesn't have teeth marks in it, lol. After chewing on that and annointing a few times, he was pooped and snoozed the rest of the evening.

So, last night Winston wanted to be lazy. I had him in his sleep sack on my lap. I keep kibble in his sack in case he gets the munchies when I have him out of his cage. So, he's curled up in his sleep sack laying on his side. I was petting him and had stopped for a moment, then I heard him crunching. I peeked into his sleep sack, he's still laying on his side, munching away.

Yesterday morning, Winston was still running on his wheel when I got up for work. He had his blanket all in a ball, so I reach in to straighten it out. He immediately stops running, and comes over to inspect what I am doing. Of course, trying to straighten out his blanket with him standing on it is a bit difficult. I move him out of the way, get it straightened out and he sniffed practically every inch of it to make sure that I didn't switch it out for a clean one. After about a minute of "inspecting" he was satisfied and continued running like a madman in his wheel. Goofy butt.