Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Carolina Storm Wheel. Now on Sale for $25

I live in Canada, I was wodnering if I buy more than one wheel, will the shipping still be $25 total or $25 shipping per wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by SidonieLunus View Post
    I live in Canada, I was wodnering if I buy more than one wheel, will the shipping still be $25 total or $25 shipping per wheel?
    Shipping 2 wheels to canada is $28.99
    http://ircalc.usps.gov/MailServices....=14&g=0&r=True
    The shipping charges are based on weight and will increase a little bit with each wheel added.

Awesome! Definitely making a purchase, been dying to have that wheel for some of my more avid runners; the amount of noise they is phenomenal. And really annoying since they live in my bedroom :S.
    ~ Helen ~
    Proud owner of: Hazel, Lilu, Ivan, & Quentin
    email: helenshedgehogs@live.ca

Quote Originally Posted by LarryT View Post
    No worries, There will be an envelope in your box with a fiver inside.
    Thanks for your orders!
    OMG Larry, I'm glad I looked at this thread again. I didn't even realize you put an envelope in my box, thank goodness I still had it in the garage and found my $5..lol! thanks!
    Mommy to hedgies Sedrick and Jasmine

VERY cool video!
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Quote Originally Posted by sedrick View Post
    OMG Larry, I'm glad I looked at this thread again. I didn't even realize you put an envelope in my box, thank goodness I still had it in the garage and found my $5..lol! thanks!
    I guess i should have emailed you to let you know,opps! I'm so sorry but so glad you found it!!

I have now added a Paypal Shopping Cart button to my website! Making the payment process alot easier for everyone involved. If you have any questions you can email me at dukencaabb@yahoo.com

These are AWESOME wheels! I only recommend these wheels, not only are they good quality, Larry's customer service is tops.
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

i agree, stasi. the carolina storm wheels are AMAZING! i initially bought a comfort wheel and it was super loud. then i saw my not-so-little hedgie running in it and it almost made my heart break! his back leg kept falling off and the inner "spoke" did not provide him any room. after seeing that, i immediately contacted larry to order one of his wheels. larry's customer service, response time, and expert advice is second to none. herman is SO much happier with his carolina storm wheel. and i am happier too because it is very quiet (herman's poo is the only evidence that he uses it), stable, and easy to clean. they are quite big, so make sure that you have enough room in your hedgie's home before purchasing one of these (or use it as an excuse to get your hedgie a bigger home!).