Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Carolina Storm Wheel. Now on Sale for $25

The Carolina Storm Wheel. Now on Sale for $30

Carolina Storm Hedgehogs is now offering a cake saver style wheel and we are calling it the Carolina Storm Wheel.Priced at $30usd plus shipping. I have now added a Paypal Shopping Cart button to my website! Making the payment process alot easier for everyone involved. This custom made wheel comes with a litter pan that fits nicely underneath. It\'s very quiet and cleanup is a breeze. This wheel has four height adjustments, and can easily be tilted up or down for preferred pitch/angle. This wheel has a smooth, soild running surface to keep your pet injury free and running for hours.
    Check out my website for pics and details;
    http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.com/
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or email me at dukencaabb@yahoo.com [img size=360]http://www.hedgehogworld.com/images/fbfiles/images/wheel-04e9d1c94759feb02b1990cebf2cf746.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by LarryT; 09-08-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Re:The Carolina Storm Wheel

Your website is so neat and your hedges are adorable!
    <3~ Mary and Prickles~<3
    Twitter: MaryMaple16
    Yahoo Instant Messenger: mary.maple16
    poemshaikusandmore.webs.com

Mary wrote:
    Your website is so neat and your hedges are adorable!
    Thanks Mary your so kind

Still have 13 carolina storm wheels made up and ready to ship.
    Will ship same day order is placed
    http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.co...orm-wheel.html

I really just wanted to ask if there\'s any possible way you can ship one of these to the UK?
    My hedgie has swollen feet, and after receiving advice from members of the forum, I fear it may be caused by the wheel he has. One of your wheels would be perfect, but that type don\'t seem to be readibly available over here, and I\'m not confident enough of my own skills to be able to make one myself.
    I understand if you can\'t ship here, but if it is a possibility and you have any left I would really like to purchase one. I tried the cake wheel website, but even if they would send to the UK they are not taking orders at the moment. Given how much my hedgie loves his wheel I really want to find a solution to his foot problems, so I\'m trying as many options as I can. I think my last resort might be to work out the logistics of building one and try my best to do it myself. :S

Sure thing I can ship you one!
    Just need your address info so I can get a shipping quote
    Thanks LarryT

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Carolina Storm Wheel will be on sale this weekend 3-5-2010 thru 3-7-2010. If your order is made within this time frame your wheel will be discounted $5.00usd making the wheel $30.00 plus shipping.
    Thanks LarryT

LarryT wrote:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Carolina Storm Wheel will be on sale this weekend 3-5-2010 thru 3-7-2010. If your order is made within this time frame your wheel will be discounted $5.00usd making the wheel $30.00 plus shipping.
    Thanks LarryT

The Carolina Storm Wheel can now be purchased for $30.00usd plus shipping. I have found some of things needed to make the wheels at lower prices so i\'m going pass it on to my customers.
    Thanks LarryT

If anyone wants to read reveiws on the wheels there is a thread on hedgehog central http://hedgehogcentral.com/forums/vi...t=4844&start=0

Just finished making 40 more Carolina Storm Wheels Order yours today!