Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hedgehog Fest 2010, Oct 9, 2010

Re:Hedgehog Fest 2010, Oct 9, 2010

You could bring Tuukka to the show-we bring a bunch of our hedgies and most do ok in the car. If you have questions about the show you can let me know
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Pinto Pony wrote:
    if they like can they share him in the junior handler or am I double dipping him?
    Double Dipping....LOL! You can show in the regular show and have your nieces show him in Jr. Handler. The Jr. class judges just the handler, handling and knowledge, not the hedgehog.

K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World

melanielynnwilliams wrote:
    Me & BF are planning to attend! Although, it will most likely be without Tuukka. I\'m not completely sure what goes on at a show, but I\'m super excited to find out!

Hopefully will meet some of you there!
    Bring your hedgehog. Don\'t be shy, showing is easy. You won\'t participating, but you will probably regret not participating. Showing is really really easy. So easy that my 5 yr old nephew even showed at the regular show table.

Besides, the ribbons are really nice. There are also probably going to be some certificates this year.

K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World