Thread: Upcoming Events in 2010

Upcoming Events in 2010

Kansas City Pet Expo- April 17th and 18th, 2010, Kansas City MO. This is our 5th or 6th appearance at the event, and a great opportunity for us to show thousands of people why we love our hedgehogs. More info on event can be found at www.kcpetexpo.com

Mid-Atlantic Hedgehog Show
    - June 19th, 2010, Bel Air MD. Non-handled type show, Stasi Kanyuck is show organizer. Lots of games and other activities planned also! More info can be found at www.midatlantichhshow.com

Hedgehog Fest 2010- October TBA, Walpole MA. Show, games, events, more! Kelly Sosik-Hamor is organizer. More info at www.hedgehogfest.com

These events are seeking sponsors, let us know if you can help!
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Re:Upcoming Events in 2010

Whew! I am going to be a busy gal! I will be at Expo, obviously here for my show, and then have every intention of making the rockin \'Fest in Oct!

All the events (not to pat myself on the back here) have been in the past, and will be, AWESOME. Def. worth attending, even without a hedgie to show!
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World