Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hedgehog Treat/Meal Recipes

Well! I for one want to thank you guys for finally reviving thise thread!
    I asked a few times which of these treats would be healthy, and got no responses, so I didn't end up feeding any of them to Samson! I would still like a treat that I can homemake for samson, for the holidays! But since most of these are off the list, I would like to know if anyone has any knowledge on what I can make that includes:.....Mealworms, their pupa, and their beetles?? I breed them and have them coming out the wazoo, and would like to make something where I can mash them all up and make some kinda treat for samson, and my 2 new girls!
    ANY help is appreciated, and again... THANK YOU for reviving this thread ALSOHERE!!!!
    Proud parent of....20 pets!! I have 4 ferrets, 3 hedgies, 3 tortoises, 5 chinchillas, a STO, a Bufo Alvarius, and a Gopher snake, and my 2 dogs .......It's ALWAYS feeding time, for someone in my house!

I would do the insectivore delight but leave out the grapes-the recipe should work without them I think
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Samson you revived it. I just answered your question the best I knew how, and CT confirmed and added to my answer. I am sorry no one answered you sooner.