Thread: Ride to Midatlantic Hedgie Show??

Ride to Midatlantic Hedgie Show??

Hi folks!

I\'m hoping to attend this Saturday\'s Midatlnatic Hedgehog Show in Maryland but I need a ride. Is anyone in the Northern Virginia / DC area planning to go to the show on Saturday and think they could give me a ride? I live in the Ballston area of Arlington but could probably meet you somewhere if it would be easier.

Thanks!!!

Re:Ride to Midatlantic Hedgie Show??

Chrissyld8 wrote:
    Hi folks!

I\'m hoping to attend this Saturday\'s Midatlnatic Hedgehog Show in Maryland but I need a ride. Is anyone in the Northern Virginia / DC area planning to go to the show on Saturday and think they could give me a ride? I live in the Ballston area of Arlington but could probably meet you somewhere if it would be easier.

Thanks!!!
    STOP! Don\'t go to that show!!!! That stasi lady is nutz and I hear she smells bad too!

(Just kidding, of course. It was nice meeting you at the show. I hope you had as much fun as I did!)

K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World

Re:Ride to Midatlantic Hedgie Show??

Hahahahaha... geez if only I had gotten that warning ahead of time! Thanks Kelly! :laugh:

Great meeting you too Kelly! I\'m happy to report that Bella is still very much enjoying her giraffe tube!