Thread: An awesome show

An awesome show

I just wanted to give an update on the Mid-Atlantic hedgehog show that was held last weekend. It was an awesome success! Becca did a great job in judging the classes and providing information and Kelly was learning the ins and outs of judging. Kelly did great in judging the junior handler class. Stasi did a great job doing lots of everything LOL!

The college campus was amazing and the room where the show was held was great. The raffle had awesome prizes; I did not win anything despite buying a lot of tickets LOL. I think my husband jinxed me by saying \"you always win\".

Lots of nice things were for sale and HHW had some great cards and magnets. There was a nice brochure with the basics of hedgehog care, which was good because there were a few potential owners there, trying to learn about hedgehogs.

Spikey came in second in his class and Mr. Pickles came in third. Mr. Pickles was quite grumpy, actually, and I think he got over tired because I had him out for quite a while while I was talking to a few potential owners and he was great at that point. Anyway, all of the hedgies there were cute. :laugh:

Andrea

Re:An awesome show

Oh, I am SO lame! LOL! Not only have I not posted to say THANK YOU for all who came and helped make it an awesome day, but ANDREA! you DID win the carry sack AND the little amber hedgehogs. >< I need to be quicker at posting, but have been recovering and basking in the success of our FIRST, but not last, show.
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

:laugh: Yippie! I really wanted those amber hedgies and the sack--I thought the sack was a long shot since a lot of people put tickets in that. :laugh:

Stasi, I had such a great time at the show and it was a huge success. Thank you so much for all that you do. And thank you Becca and Kelly. And Becca, I hope your finger is ok LOL (Mr. Pickles nipped her).

Stasi--my computer at home has been down due to internet issues. I would have posted this thread earlier but have not had access. Just know this if you need to reach me that I may not have access at home until the issue is fixed.

Andrea

The show was great and I really enjoyed meeting some new friends. I wish I could have socialized more, but unfortunately I was running around making sure everything went smoothly while learning to judge, stewarding, and showing my own hedgehogs.

Anyway, it was lots of fun!

K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World

Administrator

Andrea..
    My poor finger, I had to have it amputated due to the severe damage that occurred at the show. LOL I am just kidding, not even a skin break, so no harm no foul!
    Had a great time at the show, was glad to get to see everyone again!
    Becca

Will there be any pics from the show???
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Yep! They are incoming. Alas, I do not have control, as my camera was safely tucked away and I was running about like a mad woman most the day.
    Hedgehog World

Here are some photos of the show! I have been promised more, but they\'re slow coming!
    http://jimdoran.net/joy/joie-de-vivre/hedgehogs
    Hedgehog World