Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help?

Need help?

If you are wandering around the forum and can't figure out how to do something, here is the FAQ which goes through most of the features of the forum

http://www.hedgehogworld.com/faq.php...b3_board_usage
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Hello! Love the new forums and site here Great work!
    But I have a quick q about smilies! Not all of them are working for me? Some are, some aren't. Anyone else seeing this? I am getting little red x's. I check the FAQ and the link to the accepted smilies to see if I was doing in wrong but according to the chart they should work but they don't and on the chart they aren't either, red x's. Just a little thing but wanted to let you know
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

Yes! Very well organized! Is there a chat room by any chance? (haven't read the FAQ yet, just encase).

Looking into the smilie issue-its happening to me too

Chat won't be up and running for another week or so according to Bill

Any issues you have let us know so someone can fix it
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Probably just a bug for us to work out. It will be seen to as soon as we can!
    Mommy to:
    5 kids-KJ, Walker, Rand, Kierlyn, Raed
    14 Hedgies- Tumbleweed, Marvin, Aodhan, Shiner, Mobic, Gemma, Kisses, Lydia, Grace, Nebula, Mireya, Isis, LadyBell and Gwynn

I am still having problems logging in. I wanted to alert everyone to this (although Becca already knows) as I can only seem to log in inconsistently. Often when I try, it says I am logged in but then I am not. So, I am hoping this is just some kind of bug that will be worked out with time.

Andrea

try clearing your browser cache and your cookies.

mine does this too, but only when i am at work... lol >.< figures... the time i have the most to spend on here i can only get on half of it!!! lol LOVE the new forum though!!! looks great! awesome job!!! thanks so much

i need help again for some reason i cannot get my threads to show up oldest to newest, i went in my personal settings and tried setting it to linear newest to oldest and even tried oldest to newest... lol neither work it just keeps puttin everything in alphabetical order and makes it super hard to keep track of threads. i can change it to newest first from the very bottom of my page when im looking at a subject BUT once i click on a thread and then go back into the forum it resets its self so i have to keep going to the bottom and re-doing it... any suggestions?

i think the correct word is post... not thread .... ugh...like when you click on "forum" the "announcements" and then it gives a list of all the posts... it used to show them in order from the latest response/post ... now its showing to me in alphabetical order. lol sorry if im confusing you all... im confusing myself!!! LOL