Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help?

omg guys im sorry LOL ok exactly what i am trying to do is show the threads in order from "last post time" and "descending" order lololololol i hope you guys know what im trying to say lol i keep thinking about it and then coming back trying to make sense LOL sorry guys

You're confusing me too-I started playing around with my settings and made them worse rather than better But I do see the problem-I'll see if we can change the default view to more like it used to be.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

I can't figure out what's wrong - me or the site

All of the threads seem to be missing except for one or two in each category. I can find some by clicking on people usernames, but not through search or under the categories. Any ideas about what happened?

Hey there-welcome back

If you go to forum, forum actions, general settings there is Default Thread Age Cut Off that you can set to show all threads.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

I put a pic on and it isn't showing up, when I go to 'what everyone else sees' or whatever, it shows the pic, but it doesn't come up when I post..... hmmm, any suggestions?.
    Have you hugged your hedgie today??? Marta

I put a pic on and it isn't showing up, when I go to 'what everyone else sees' or whatever, it shows the pic, but it doesn't come up when I post..... hmmm, any suggestions?.
    Which thread is it-I couldn't find it
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs

I can't get my profile pic on, it shows it on mine, and when I hit the 'see what others see' thing, but is doesn't seem to come up when I make a comment...

I can't get my profile pic on, it shows it on mine, and when I hit the 'see what others see' thing, but is doesn't seem to come up when I make a comment...
    Also put the pic in your profile as your avatar. Your avatar is what shows up on the forum. If you have problems doing that LMK but it should copy right over I think
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs

Thank you, Ann! Now Ms. Prickles can be seen!!!

glad I could help
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs