Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Hedgehog Show!

Administrator

Midwest Hedgehog Show!

Come join us on Saturday, September 3, 2011 on the shores of Stockton Lake, at Stockton MO for a hedgehogworld.com sanctioned hedgehog show! Show day events will start at 9 am, with pre-show gathering and potluck Friday evening. Events are still being planned, but will likely include the show, games for humans and hedgehogs, silent auction, vendors, and more! Is your family not as into the hedgehogs as you? This is a great location and time for a family vacation, with fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, and many more family friendly activities available at the lake. For more information, contact us at hedgehog.world@gmail.com We are also looking for sponsors, vendors, and prize/auction donations. Sponsor levels available for all budgets. Hope to see you here!

w00t! This show will be ROCKING if it's anything like it's predecessors! I'm looking forward to a 'showy' fall - first Stockton in Sept, then MA in Oct, and THEN MD in spring 2012!! whew!
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

i'm trying to make it, hopefully we will. Depends on mark's schedule. He won't be able to bid on those days off for a couple weeks though.
    mom to:

Mace, Farha, Odette, Rosalind, Beatrice, Heidi and other retirees and rescues.

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE

Administrator
    Will keep fingers crossed that he can get the time off! We would love to see him again. Remember though, if he can't get the time off, tell him you ran away from home for a mental health weekend, and come on down!
    Becca

I agree with Becca!
    Hedgehog World

anyone have a spare clown mask and some duct tape? Maybe you could just come abduct me???
    mom to:

Mace, Farha, Odette, Rosalind, Beatrice, Heidi and other retirees and rescues.

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE

*checking routes from MD to MO via IN....um....
    Hedgehog World

Administrator
    I always carry duct tape. Don't have a clown mask, but I do have a goalie mask, would that be as effective?
    B

I just purchased two hedgehogs and I am very interested in visiting your show. I will be in Springfield,Missouri throughout the weekend and would love to see all the cute little hedgehogs. I have shown dogs in the past and now as I am retiring from work in six months would like to possibly start showing hedgehogs. Any info you could please provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Angie S. Moser, e-mail ------asmoser56@aol.com

Website link is below if you are looking to attend. There is info about games and how to show also
    http://www.hedgehogshows.com/mo.html
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information