Thread: Rehome in New Jersey

Rehome in New Jersey

Dear Hedgehog World:
    I have a wonderful 2 yr old albino male hedgehog named caspian who I sadly have to part with because I'm moving for a job and can't take him with me. I'm offering him with his cage, bucket wheel, a year's supply of food, plastic castle and fleece pockets to a good home. Caspian is very calm with me and friendly, but he takes a few interactions to get used to new people. I'm willing to give him to anyone who can provide him with a good home, and i'm not particularly intersted in charging for him.

email me at: yaronowicz@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Yaron

Administrator
    Sorry to hear that you are having to part with your hedgehog, hope you find him a fabulous home!
    Becca

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you have to give up your hedgehog, that must be really hard. It's too bad I don't live in NJ or I would totally take him If you can't find a home for your hedgehog, the International Hedgehog Association lists Lauren Wettarau as running a hedgehog rescue in New Jersey. You can contact her at laura.wetterau@gmail.com. Hope that helps and good luck!

Oh and the Hedgehog Welfare Society offers a form you can fill out to find poential new homes for your hedgehog here at http://www.hedgehogwelfare.org/relinquishment.htm
    On the HWS page they also list another NJ hedgehog rescue run by Shari Vincent in Somers Point. You can contact her at Sasha.Lynn@gmail.com
    Last edited by hogaholic; 02-18-2011 at 10:01 PM.

thanks hogaholic & Becca!

Oh no problem! Best of luck finding a home for little Caspian!

Hi all,
    Just to say that I have some time before I move and I'd much prefer to find caspian a new permanent home myself than to give him to a rescue, so if any one is still interested, let me know
    yaron

Hey not sure if this will help any but I found a site http://www.hoobly.com/12023/2560/0/ where several people in NJ were looking to give a hedgehog a good home. The ads were posted a month ago so they may have already found hedgehogs but it wouldn't hurt to check them out.

oops, note to mike, check dates
    Last edited by JeRSeYMiKe1126; 07-25-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: i am an idiot