Thread: Babies for sale from Patriot Pogs

Babies for sale from Patriot Pogs

WE currently have a couple of special babies who have been ready to go since the spring and have not found the right home. If you like albinos, we have a reverse pinto female 4/1 with 5 or so brown quills, great temper. Born 5/7 a high white snow reverse pinto with a very dark grey topline and dark eyes with blue sclera. 175$ Both are ready to go now.
    Upcoming there are a possible pair of apricot uber pintos, a 50/50 cottie pinto male going back to Pogstar Lines on moms side, a nice grey pinto male and his cottie pinto sister, a solid cottie female and her snowflake grey male brother and a litter of 6 born on 4/2.
    Most babies will be ready the end of July, visits and pictures available upon request as always. I expect to have the www.patriotpogs.com page updated in the next week. The pic is of Harisa's litter

Thanks,
    Elana
    http://www.patriotpogs.com
    USDA licensed breeder of happy, healthy and friendly hedgehogs raised in a family environment.

hello, I am your new friend from Dalian City of China. Small hedgehog is so lovly and cute, especially to the cream color hedgehog. I would be pleasure if you could sell two or four hedgehog to me. Waiting for your good messages! If necessary, could you email the picture of them to me?My email address is 'daliandlsss@163.com'.Thank you!