Thread: i know this isn't the re-homing forum, already posted there....

i know this isn't the re-homing forum, already posted there....

but i was hoping someone in the region would be interested:
    my girl needs a new home

hi all, it's been quite a while since i've been online. unfortunately my current living situation is forcing me to rehome my little girl. Mose is a pinto and about 4 years old. I found her on craigslist, from a lady who bought her at a pet store. Mose is super grumpy and doesn't like to be handled but she LOVES meal worms and watermelon. i have been trying to find a way to keep her but it just doesn't seem possible.
    when i got her she was about a year old, was never socialized and was super anti-social. she's still anti-social but for a while there she seemed to enjoy cuddling.
    i'm really really upset about this and have honestly looked for alternatives but this is my last chance hope that she will find a good home.

i live in northern virginia. please let me know if you are interested, or know of anyone (even rescue groups!) that would be willing to give mosy a new home.
    i could just bawl right now...

I'm so sorry to hear this!!! I can take her in if you'd like, though I'd love to see her in an experienced with older hedgies home as an only hedgie. But, feel free to holler if you run out of time, or other options. (or, would like me to pick up looking and keep her in the meantime)
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Thanks so much Stasi! Fortunately, i found her a home with a friend of mine. he's had hedgehogs in the past, and i'll still get to see her when i stop by. looks like things worked out in the end and i'm looking forward to the day when i can own a hedgie again, and this time i'll get one who has been properly bred and socialize!

Wonderful!!! I am sooo happy to hear it!!
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World