+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss you all !!!

Miss you all !!!

I miss you all !!! No better place than Hedgehogworld.com I can feel like my home. Thank you for inviting me to your program (Lake Show). Although I can't be there, but I'm appreciate that!

I'll go to Australia soon if my visa passed. I would miss my hedgehog so much. + Hedgehogs are not allow in this country

Keep me in your loop !

Kane

Visit my online shop at Boutique Recipes

Administrator
    We miss you too, Kane! Glad that you were able to wander through!
    Becca

I'll go to Australia soon if my visa passed. I would miss my hedgehog so much. + Hedgehogs are not allow in this country
    Looking forward to pictures of Kangaroos
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Administrator
    I wanna picture of a koala....... and wild sugar gliders.... and... Ok, actually, I want you to find a way to bring me the real things.
    Becca

I hope that things go very well and you have many opportunities in Australia!

Thank you! There would be many ways to get something better than Thailand living standard LOL.

Australia have a very strict law for Wild Animals' Right.
    I wanna get some of them back to Thailand LOL!!!
    >///<

Where abouts in Oz? I am from Sydney, now living in the USA. I understand the strict rules on non-native animals, as i am sure you will soon experience the damage done to natives from imports in Australia. I am sure there are lots of other critters that would interest you in Australia, but your best bet to actually getting to know them closer would be to volunteer for a wildlife refuge etc.
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

Oh I'm gonna live in Sydney for sure! My uncle got citizenship around ten years ago, and I plan to live with him.

Now I'm interested in Rammed Earth Construction. I would like to build them, and get some money from a company that doing this. If I get enough money, I'll study "Investment & Development, Graduate School of Built Environment, UNSW." Can you suggest anything for me, please? like how to live there, how to get a work in entry levels, etc.

THX ^^

+ Reply to Thread