+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Introducing the Cozy Hide!

very cute! Samson - it's another line in the order - just go ahead and do that one, or I'll send an invoice tomorrow.
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

Hi Stasi, I dont suppose that you export these cosy hides to South Africa do you? Hedgehogs are really new here and we dont get any cute toys or hides and have to modify hamster product which doesnt always work. If anyone out there knows where I can get nice hedgie stuff please let me know.

Thanks
    Lisa

I haven't yet Lisa, I'll check shipping
    Hedgehog World

Thanks Stasi��

Got my two blue cozyhides awhile back and the gang loves them! The are very durable, the washer has not bothered them at all. Here's a link to a cute picture of Bruce in the CozyHide he decided was his lol
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I love that photo!!! He's a very cute boy!!
    Shipping to SA is $14 USD plus the cost of the hide. If you decide you want one, let me know!
    I have a bunch made up, and new colors all the time - most are listed on my website www.terrapinhedgehogs.com - and some on etsy.com
    Hedgehog World

These are amazing! I want to order Ralph one! How long does it take to ship?

Adorable! Thanks for posting! He's so cute in the hide, and trying to hide in his hat too! lol
    Hedgehog World

Little Mina loves her cozy hide! I put a blanket over top to help her feel more secure and to help keep her a little warmer (since it was still cold when we picked her up). Anywho, every day when I come home, I see that she tucks herself in. It isn't like that when we leave for work in the morning, only when I get home in the late afternoon. How cute it that.
    Attached Images
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Awesome
    Hedgehog World

+ Reply to Thread