Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Cozy Hide!

Thanks!! Yep! got it! He's once again famous...lol
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

It's been torture not to give Winston his yet. He will get his birthday present on Thanksgiving, and I can't wait. I did let him see it, but don't tell anyone, lol.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Samson! I went to Joanns today - and got fabric to make a rasta hide!!! I'll take pics when it's done tomorrow.
    Hedgehog World

Finally gave Winston his birthday present.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Happy Birthday Winston!!
    Hedgehog World

Winston looks adorable-I'm guessing he had a great b'day
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

It was a bit overwhelming for him I think. We celebrated on Thanksgiving, and had a total of 14 people here, and 1 dog. His actual birthday is Tues, so we'll have a quite celebration. And hopefully he'll be able to enjoy his treat.

Thank you stasi! I'm sorry I havent replied! I just barely got rid of the last family members from Thanksgiving this morning! I had to show them around town, and the beach all week! But I am deffinitely excited to see it! I was telling my girlfriend about it, and she was all excited....we have everything rasta colored...even our dog collars! LOL!
    On a side note...Im finally getting my favorite Jerry Garcia Blotter Art custom framed for christmas this year!! WOOHOO!!!!
    Were such Hippies! hahaha
    Proud parent of....20 pets!! I have 4 ferrets, 3 hedgies, 3 tortoises, 5 chinchillas, a STO, a Bufo Alvarius, and a Gopher snake, and my 2 dogs .......It's ALWAYS feeding time, for someone in my house!

just wondering... Pinto Pony, What size did you get for Pyjama Yams? I think he looks like Samsons size!
    Proud parent of....20 pets!! I have 4 ferrets, 3 hedgies, 3 tortoises, 5 chinchillas, a STO, a Bufo Alvarius, and a Gopher snake, and my 2 dogs .......It's ALWAYS feeding time, for someone in my house!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    just wondering... Pinto Pony, What size did you get for Pyjama Yams? I think he looks like Samsons size!
    I got the large, Pyjama is probably the second biggest hedgie I have ever seen haha!
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net