+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paint-Yourself Hedgie Christmas Ornaments!

Paint-Yourself Hedgie Christmas Ornaments!

So last night my little sister and I made some ornaments for christmas, and we decided to do a few Hedgehog shaped ones! She thought it was the coolest thing ever, and was soo happy! So I figured I would post them up to see if anyone wanted a few?
    I dont realy know what the cost should be, and for that matter, how I would ship them (I've never done this before)... But If you order enough of them, I could ship them in one of the 5$ boxes! (I would hate for them to break during shipping, and feel this would be the safest shipping method!!)

So, if you can, throw some ideas for pricing and ways to ship, if you regulary ship stuff!
    Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
    Attached Images
    Proud parent of....20 pets!! I have 4 ferrets, 3 hedgies, 3 tortoises, 5 chinchillas, a STO, a Bufo Alvarius, and a Gopher snake, and my 2 dogs .......It's ALWAYS feeding time, for someone in my house!

Use bubble wrapper in packaging.
    For the price????hmmmmmmm FREE!!!!FREE!!!FREE!!!^_^ just kidding
    my country is too far so I can't buy one and the shipping fee would break my pocket...
    There is no way to happiness, but HAPPINESS IS the WAY

\m/

Yes-you can line a large size envelope with bubble wrap to ship them and it would be cheaper than using a box. We have shipped wooden ornaments that way. Search on google for similar ornaments if you aren't sure on price
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
    I wish I was artistic enough to decorate these myself!
    Proud parent of....20 pets!! I have 4 ferrets, 3 hedgies, 3 tortoises, 5 chinchillas, a STO, a Bufo Alvarius, and a Gopher snake, and my 2 dogs .......It's ALWAYS feeding time, for someone in my house!

+ Reply to Thread