Thread: Desperately need nail trimming services, willing to pay, Southern Ontario

Desperately need nail trimming services, willing to pay, Southern Ontario

Does anyone know of any hedgehog groomers in the Toronto, Ontario area? It's getting to the point that I can no longer trim her nails by myself and I have no one to help me. I need to get someone with a little more experience to do it for me. I am willing to pay.

I called the only pet store in my area that sells hedgehogs, and they seemed very uncertain that they could do it. I don't trust them to do it properly.

Please tell me if you know anyone. Even if they are hedgehog breeders, but have experience with trimming nails, I will pay them! Please and thanks!

You may be able to get a veterinarian to help you-they would be more likely to than a pet store.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Thank you for the reply. I managed to get an appointment with a local vet and they trimmed the nails for me.