Thread: teething hedgie

teething hedgie

my baby hedgie seems to be teething. she hasn't bitten me only twice becasue she was scared and she thought i had food on my hands. anyway she loves to bit a chair and i let her cause it keeps her from bitting anything else. Plus she is still a baby so her teeth might be hurting her. Ill tell her "No" and she usually listens. I was gonna get her some type of toy to chew on. I was considering diving rings for like a pool or i saw online these fabric diving rings. I was thinking a piece of wood but she cant have that. And im pretty sure they dont have apsen wood at home depot anyone else going through this? Any suggestions? thanks
    Sonic the Hedgie

Are you sure she isn't trying to annoint with the chair? My lil guy used to chew on things to make enough foam to annoint, so gross!!! I always kept a close eye when it was fabric cause he did manage to get a tooth caught in the webbing of my backpack strap once. But in general I really discouraged it cause it made such a mess.
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

It is more likely that she liked the smell of whatever she was chewing on. Hedgehogs will do that at any age.

K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World