Thread: Hedgehog Fest 2012 Costume Class Video

Cool Hedgehog Fest 2012 Costume Class Video

Hey Everyone,

I had a great time at Hedgehog Fest 2012 in MA today It was so nice to see you all again and meet some new peeps While I was judging the Costume Contest I was taking some video so I made a little video for you all, enjoy!

Make sure to watch in HD for ultimate cuteness factor!

Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I think I liked the stegosaurus costume best, or maybe the giraffe...although the albino in the black tutu was insanely adorable...Ahh so much cuteness!

We had fun and it was great seeing everyone there Everyone did such a great job on their costumes!
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

absolutely adorable!!! I have only been able to attend one hedge hog show (the one in stockton 2011), but I had so much fun. i really would like to be able to go to more. i live in CO now, so if anyone knows of any coming up in CO, or even MO (parents still there) please let me know.
    Crazy Hedgehog Lady