Thread: SANKO HEDGEHOG Food

SANKO HEDGEHOG Food

come across this Japanese product - SANKO HEDGEHOG Food. Anyone used before? any comment?
    based on the ingredient list, corn is included. some other fruits and nut like coconut and almond also included, it this fine?

ingredients: Domestic chicken, domestic fish meal, barley graham flour, unpolished rice, brewery yeast, cobra flake, sweet potato, ホエイタンパク, insect powder (cricket, mil worm), banana flesh of fruit, pig lever, sunflower oil, apple flesh of fruit, coconut milk, all eggs, carrot, corn gluten Mir, wheat, almond, starch, chitin, calcium, sesame, cinnamon, nutmeg, second calcium phosphate, L-lysin, DL- methionine, lactic acid mycol., vitamins (A, D3, EK, B group, K3, C), pantothenic acid, nicotinic acid, biotin, folic acid, Colin, iron sulfide, copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium iodate, potassium iodide, selenium, sodium

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/chanet/item/86757/

I don't think they sell it here in the US. It has a lot of fiber which is good. It looks better than a lot I have seen-if you give it a try let us know how you like it.
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

if i manage to get the i will love to share with you guys