Thread: Muffin doesnt want to eat (vegetables etc)

Muffin doesnt want to eat (vegetables etc)

Hi friends,
    I have a little problem with Muffin - he absolutely deny any vegetables, fruits, wet cat food etc
    he eats just dry cat food, sometimes hard-boiled egg, cooked chicken or pork (but I havent got it at home offen coz I dont eat meat) and mealies (sometimes I give him cuttlebone - I read somewhere its good for calcium but I think he didnt ate it at all ) and as a treat he loves sponge biscuits.
    is everything he need for his health? I dont think so
    Ive tried it with all types of fruits/vegetables but nothig

can you gimme any advice how to offer him something new, or something what he will like for 100%? Or assure me Im giving him all he need

PS: picture of "sponge biscuit" I found that word in dictionary but dont know if you know what is it

really thanks

Some of them are really picky about food and will only eat one or two treats or foods other than their kibble. If he likes the mealies, eggs, and a few other things, then that is pretty normal. They are definitely not like cats or dogs that will eat a lot of different foods you offer. Are the sponge biscuits like cookies? I think they are also called lady fingers or sponge cake
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information