Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me introduce to you... Pantoufles!!!

Cool Let me introduce to you... Pantoufles!!!

Hello everyone! This Thursday Jonathan and I finally picked up our new little quill baby, Pantoufles and I would love to start a thread all about him The first night he seemed to settle in very well and bonded quiet nicely with Jonathan...
    He thought the laptop was fun...

Jonathan has very comfy shoulders.

His new home

Friday night he settled on me.

Exploring the land of Jaimie...

Saturday morning cuddles.

What a cute face!

Little grumble bum.

I hope you enjoy the photos!
    Feel the Connection
    www.HorsesKnowTheWayHome.net

Glad you guys got a new hedgie Jaimie Pantoufles is a lucky guy!
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

He is so adorable. I had forgotten how small they are when they're babies.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

i love him! So cute! You got some good shots. Olivia will NOT hold still.

Thanks He is such a grumble butt, though I think and hope it is just because he is quilling. I can see big fat quills poking up in his skin, ouch

I also think I have lucked out with another hedgie that loves to keep a tidy cage! Hooray! Fingers crossed this keeps up but he only ever pees and poops on his Carolina Storm wheel and it all falls neatly into the pan underneath.

I need to practice a set up for a photoshoot this weekend so maybe I can wrangle Jonathan into helping me take some cute pics of the Pantoufles as a test subject

BTW Jaime (termonjai), I had forgotten how small baby hedgies where too! He feels like nothing in my hand! Squeeee!
    Feel the Connection

so precious, I can't wait until spring when we can get another. I want to get through winter first, won't have to worry about keeping the house warm enough.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Seriously, Pantoufles is so wonderful when it comes to bathroom habits! Haha!

Seems he is really settling in better, last night he ate and drank a lot more which was good, I was worried he wasn't drinking enough.

He got lots of cuddles and was super mad about it. Hmm maybe cause I use the flash on my phone, but his little toes are soooo cute!

Hiding.

So shy of the camera!
    Feel the Connection

such a nice baby! wish you lot of love and cuddling!
    Luu & GG Muffin

Aww, he's so adorable. Glad to see you have a happy little guy again. <3
    ~Sam, the always worried Mommy~
    ♪♫ My 'lil Reia ~ 11/27/11 - 12/15/12 RIP 'lil girl ♫♪
    "There are no hedgehogs in captivity... instead, we are held captive... ... ... by the hedgehog."

Life has been crazy this week, phew! Pantoufles has been doing great, I don't have any photo updates, just been enjoying relaxing together in the evenings. Poor little guy though had to meet my crazy loud nieces and then my father in law who seems to think it is fun to let him bite his fingers... which leads to tonights tale of me getting bit

I woke him up for cuddles, gave him some turkey then went to pick him up and he was really relaxed, the first time really when I have reached in. Then all of a sudden he bit me! Hurt more than it should have because I torn a finger nail off yesterday and of course he bites me on my tender finger tip. Well, I hope this doesn't happen again. Any tips for biting hedgies?
    Feel the Connection