Thread: need splatting pictures

need splatting pictures

If you have a picture of your hedgehog splatting that you would be willing to share, either post it here or send it to me. Thanks
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Here's the only splat I've ever witnessed personally. When my boyfriend looked down and saw little Mina, he started laughing, and well, that ended the splat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Ok, I did not see this when I just answered another post and I thought they were describing a splat. I have lots of photos of Spikey in a splat.

What do you need them for?

If I get a chance I'll put a couple on the front page before summer is gone here. Its sort of nice to talk about trying to keep your hedgehog cool enough instead of hibernation attempts If you have some pics send them tome or post them if you want to
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information