Thread: Hedgehog world population

Hedgehog world population

I was just wondering how often this site is visited by members. Every time I look it's always like 1 member and 141 guests. I am on another hedgie forum but have had issues getting questions answered. So I thought I would give this place a try. Is it visited often? or do most post go without replies?? Just curious

Welcome. I would say it has a fair amount of traffic, and if you have a question, you have a good chance of getting an answer. I've had better luck with HHW than with other forums. You can also check out the articles or past posts to see if someone has already asked your question, and the answers that were provided.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Great! I signed up here along time ago when I first started looking into getting a hedgie. I just read, never posted. Adopted a senior hedgie whom I had for almost 2yrs and just recently jumped back into the game by setting out to adopt another hedgie and ended up with FOUR!

Big difference between 1 and 4. Good luck with them, and if you have questions, or want to share pictures (we LOVE pictures of cute little hedgies), or comments, feel free to post.
    Momma to Wilhelmina Wiggles, and Winston Willobee III who has crossed the rainbow bridge.

I know that personally, I will often visit but not sign in (or at least not initially) and then I am considered 'a guest'; when I sign in, my name shows up. So, as you can see, there ARE a lot of people here but not all of them sign in at any one time.

Hope that helps.

Also, please know that you can always browse the archives and past posts--lots of good information there. Then again, please post (especially pictures) and we WILL respond LOL.