Thread: How do you read this thing?

How do you read this thing?

As of a couple days ago, Hamlet has been my roommate for exactly a year and a half. The marker got me thinking about things. First, I reflected about all of the learning experiences - learning experiences for me, of course; Hamlet already knows it all. This turned into evaluating the cause of most of our disagreements (which, in case you were wondering, is due to the fact that my enthusiasm is paralleled only by his disdain). This got me thinking about temperaments, which turned into a contemplation of genetics, which brought me to the point I'm at now.

I remembered that I requested a pedigree from my breeder when I got him because I wanted to be prepared for anything and have that information. Out of curiosity, I looked at it, and promptly I realized that I have no idea how to read the thing. After staring for a while, I was able to figure out that I was reading it sideways, but now I'm stuck because I have no idea what the letters mean. I've tried searching threads here, scouring my breeder's website, and even googling, but I can't figure it out. Any ideas? These are the specific mystery letter combos, if it helps:

TDH HAH AKH BNE HHV SAS PSH LOL

One of those sets is attached to every name on the pedigree.
    ~ Heather the Human and Hamlet the Hedgie ~

Those are the breeders herd initials ie HAH is Hamor hollow, HHY is Hedgheog valley, etc. The initials in front of the name are the breeder and the initials after are the owner
    Ann
    Connecticut Hedgehogs
    A USDA licensed African pygmy hedgehog breeder located in CT. We serve the tri-state area of CT, New York State and NJ as well as Western MA (and anywhere else you happen to be) Visit our website for more information

Oh, see that makes sense! Thanks so much!
    ~ Heather the Human and Hamlet the Hedgie ~