Thread: hedgehog COLOURS!!!!!!!!! - 92 estimated colours.... which is yours?

Wink hedgehog COLOURS!!!!!!!!! - 92 estimated colours.... which is yours?

Hi, hi!

Ms Oreo Cookie whant to know what different colour hedgies all of you have... salt n pepper? dark grey? maybe a paint or albino?

maybe theres "special" extra info on your hedgies' colours like a blaze or something?

please share!

ms Oreo Cookie is a Algerian Dark grey, BUT is also a slight paint due to a white stripe on her rump, and a black little circle just above her tail.. she also has a "partial blaze" .

- -_Miss Oreo Cookie says "come to the Dark Side, We have Cookie". . . silly hedgehog, the "dark side" is only your pouch, and YOU ARE the Cookie_- -

Ok, we need a photo of Miss Oreo as soon as possible!! She sounds adorable.

Both of my hedgies are Algerian Chocolates with a dark face mask. Very adorable. Both are males.

with her getting older, she went through her quilling phaze and now she turns out to be a salt and pepper, not a dark grey... still with the circle abover her tail and her mask that looks like a heart over her eyes.. she also has small black patches on her legs... -NOT POOP, I MADE SURE OF THAT ONE HE HE- and the white quills on her rump are now less... BUT when her quills are all flat they still form a white line.

ill try and upload a photo of her soon... i only have internet access at work - she comes to work with me - and all "unknown devices" are blocked from connecting to the computer.
    - -_Miss Oreo Cookie says "come to the Dark Side, We have Cookie". . . silly hedgehog, the "dark side" is only your pouch, and YOU ARE the Cookie_- -

I certainly understand computer issues in the workplace (he he). I sneak on this site during breaks LOL. That is neat that your hedgie can come with you to work!!

Whenever you can get a photo, that will be great.

What do your coworkers think of Miss Oreo?

they love her! some of the less informed people are scared off her because they think PORCUPINE.... shes quiet, doesnt stink or make noide so shes the ideal pet. after the hibernation scare i wont leave her on her own for long thats why she comes to work with me, to malls, to resturants (unseen) and whats really awesome is that she adapted to the "travelling" way of life because i started taking her everywhere as soon as i got her (she was just over 5 weeks old) and because i started it very early she doesnt get stressed out or green poops or anything!

That is so cool I am sure Miss Oreo has won them over with her cuteness!

I took a semester, just for fun, of adult education of vet tech introduction--it was actually quite intense and difficult LOL for an adult education class that I took for leisure Anyway, the main focus was dogs and cats but I became friendly with the teacher and told her about my hedgehogs and all that I have learned about them and she let me do a lecture on hedgehog care. I brought both hedgies in an let everyone pet them and they were the star of the show! Some of the students were planning on pursuing being in the vet medicine field so it was really a good opportunity for them to learn something.

2992687_orig.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

aww.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AWWW how adorable Thank you for posting the pictures