Thread: The Hedgehog Primer!

Administrator

The Hedgehog Primer!

Hedgehogworld is proud to promote \"The Hedgehog Primer\" by Antigone Means Burleson. Tig is one of our founding members here at world, and also a contributor to our articles department.
    Purchase price for this book is $10.95, plus shipping costs directly to your home or office. To find more information or to purchase, check out www.hedgehogworld.com/book
    B

Re:The Hedgehog Primer!

This is an awesome book! My veterinarian has my copy!!! She has had it for over a year!!
    Elizabeth & My Critters

Becca,
    Will we have any of these to sell at the pet expo I think they would go over great and would be a great way to inform the public about the \"right\" way to care for a hedgie.
    Dani Marshall
    Home of the Broken Hedgehogs

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"As one voice I may be quiet but combined with a 1000 others we will change the world when it comes to animal welfare\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Administrator

Officially, No. We didn\'t pay the extra fee for the ability to sell things this year. But I believe Tig will be there on Sunday, so if you want a book, she might be able to bring one (or two, or ten) up with her.
    Becca

I don\'t know the addy to contact her at could you forward it onto me? Thanks
    Dani Marshall
    Home of the Broken Hedgehogs

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"As one voice I may be quiet but combined with a 1000 others we will change the world when it comes to animal welfare\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Administrator

hhvalley@yahoo.com I believe. Put Hedgehog Book or something similar in the headline so that she won\'t accidentally overlook it.
    Becca

I would love a few copies for me and some friends of mine who are concidering getting a hedgie but last I spoke to Tig she said they were on back order:unsure: anyone have an update on this??

I took the last of Tig\'s order a few weeks back, so I imagine she\'s ordering more. I think Stasi mentioned that she had gotten some maybe a week ago.... or maybe she just ordered them.

-K
    Kelly Sosik-Hamor
    Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs, a New Hampshire breeder
    Do you want to buy a baby Hedgehog? Ask me if they are available |
    Hedgehog World

I just ordered them, Tig said she had put in another order, so they should be restocked soon!
    Terrapin Hedgehogs in MD Serving all of the mid-Atlantic and beyond!|
    Hedgehog World

oh I better get in line, I need a box of them too!!!
    Julie Pierce
    Pierce\\\'s Pogs
    www.piercespogs.com