Thread: Any Oklahomans?

Any Oklahomans?

I\'m in OKC, near Tinker. Just wondering if anyone else out there is around the area!

~Kimmie

Re:Any Oklahomans?

I\'m in OKC, also near Tinker. With my new hog :woohoo:

Well I am in KS which is kinda close Congrats on your new hedgie.
    Dani Marshall
    Home of the Broken Hedgehogs

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"As one voice I may be quiet but combined with a 1000 others we will change the world when it comes to animal welfare\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

I actually just moved from Wichita a year ago. Are you located in Kansas City? Probably my best bet for close future hog purchases.

Keagan,
    I live in Lenexa, which is close to KC as that is the largest city close to me but yes I am 3 hours away from wichita. Well I am a \"new\" breeder of hedgehogs so yea when you are ready for more hedgies let me know and we can see what we can do. Of course I am not expecting that I will have babies until around Thanksgiving.
    Dani Marshall

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"As one voice I may be quiet but combined with a 1000 others we will change the world when it comes to animal welfare\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Keagan,
    I live in Lenexa, which is close to KC as that is the largest city close to me but yes I am 3 hours away from wichita. Well I am a \"new\" breeder of hedgehogs so yea when you are ready for more hedgies let me know and we can see what we can do. Of course I am not expecting that I will have babies until around Thanksgiving.
    Dani Marshall